10 de febrero de 2011

Waving across the distance! Our way to say hi!


Hello.My name is Luis Curzio, I´m 15 years old and I am from Uruguay.I live with my mother my father and my brother.I´m going to go to Regina´s High school. I´m in fourth grade.I like all kinds of musics.Bye

Hola.Mi nombre es Luis Curzio,Tengo 15 años soy de Uruguay.Yo vivo con mi madre mi padre y mi hermano.Yo voy a ir al Liceo Regina,estoy en cuarto grado. Me gustan todos los tipos de música.

Mi nombre es Leonardo Carrizo,Tengo 15 años .Vivo en uruguay con mis padres y hermanos.Voy a ir al liceo Regina.Estoy en cuarto grado.Me gusta el rock, cumbia y reggaeton.

My name is Leonardo Carrizo,I´m 15 years old. I live with my mother and my brother.I´m going to go to Regina´s high school. I´m in fourth grade. I like Rock,cumbia and  reggeton.

Hola, me llamo Florencia Guillermo y tengo 14 años, soy de piscis…pase a cuarto año. Me gusta mucho escuchar música, bailar, salir con amigos y hacer reír a los demás. Estoy estudiando inglés, hace poquito tiempo y nada más para contar. Besitos!

Hello, my name is Florencia Guillermo and I am 14 years old, I am a Pisces ... I go to fourth grade. I love listening to music, dancing, hanging out with friends and making people laugh. I am studying English for a short little time and I am going to Pastorino´s high. No more to tell. Kisses!

My name is Ivan Ribeiro, I am 15 years and I'm from Montevideo, Uruguay. I like to play a lot of soccer and rugby. I like any music but I like Plena. I like to go out anywhere. My birthday is August, 12. I like to sleep a lot and watch soccer on TV or action or adventure movies. Also in the future I would like to be a professional soccer player.

Mi nombre es Iván Ribeiro, tengo 15 años y soy de Montevideo, Uruguay. Me gusta mucho jugar al fútbol y al rugby .Me gusta cualquier música pero me encanta la Plena.
Me gusta salir a cualquier parte. Mi cumpleaños es el 12 de agosto.
Me gusta dormir mucho  y mirar fútbol y ver en películas de TV o de acción o aventura.
También en el futuro me gustaría ser futbolista profesional.

Mi nombre es Agustina Cuadro, tengo 15 años. Cumplo el 1 de enero. Estudio ingles en la Alianza, que me gusta mucho. Soy ex alumna del Liceo Jubilar. Ahora voy a estudiar en Liceo Misericordista. Me gusta escuchar música y navegar en internet.

My name is Agustina Cuadro, I’m 15 years old. My birthday is on January  1st. I study English at the Alianza. I’m a Former Student of Jubilar High School. Now I’m going to go to Misericordista’s High School. I like listening to music and surf the internet. 

Hola. Mi nombre es Karina Rodríguez. Tengo 15 años  y vivo en la ciudad de Montevideo soy ex alumna del liceo Jubilar. Voy a ir al liceo Regina  Martyrum. Me gusta escuchar música y jugar con mi perro. No me gusta que me molesten cuando estoy durmiendo.

Hello. My name is Karina Rodríguez. I´m 15 years old . I live in Montevideo  Uruguay
I´m a former student  from Jubilar´s High School. I´m going to go Regina Martyrum´s  High School.
I like listening to music and playing with my dog. I don´t like  when people bother me while I am sleeping.

Hola  me llamo Nadia Felló tengo 14 años, cumplo el 5 de marzo. Actualmente estudio en la Alianza, las cosas que me gustan hacer en el tiempo libre son: escuchar música, y usar  la computadora, y lo que no me gusta es: estudiar.

Hello my name is Nadia Felló I am 14 years, my birthday is March, 5. Currently I´m studying at the Alliance, the things I like to do in my free time are: listening to music, and using the computer, and I do not like is to study.

Mi nombre es Gissell Azambuya. Tengo 15 Años, cumplo el 10 de octubre. En mi tiempo libre como Hobbies escucho música, me encanta. Este año empezare a estudiar en el liceo Regina Martyrum. La materia que odio es historia.

My name is Gissell Azambuya. I have 15 years, my birthday is October, 10. In my free time listening to music as hobbies, I love it. This year I start to study in Regina Martyrum´s high school . I hate the subject  History!

Mi nombre es Alison Maciel, tengo 15 años. Cumplo el 15 de Junio. En mi tiempo libre escucho música de todo tipo. Estudio en la Alianza Cultural Uruguay Estados Unidos y próximamente voy a estudiar en el liceo Regina Martyrum.

My name is Alison Maciel, I am 15 years. My birthday is June, 15. In my free time I like listening to music of all kinds. I study in United States Uruguay Cultural Alliance, and soon I will study in  Regina Martyrum´s high school .

My name is Fernanda Martínez. I´m 15 yeas old. I live in Montevideo, Uruguay. I´m a former student of Jubilar´s High School.I´m going to go to Misericordista´s  High School. I like playing soccer and hockey.I like listening to  music and watching TV programmes . My favorite singers are Miley Cyrus , Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift , Eminem, Selena Gómez and  Katy Perry . My favorite band is the Jonas Brothers and my favorite color is blue.

Mi nombre es Fernanda Martínez.Tengo 15 años y vivo en Montevideo, Uruguay.Soy ex alumna del Liceo Jubilar. Iré al Liceo MIsericordista.Me gusta jugar al fútbol y hockey,  también me gusta escuchar música y mirar TV.Mis cantantes favoritos  son Miley Cyrus , Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Eminem, Selena Gómez y Katy Perry. Mi banda preferida es The Jonas Brothers y mi color preferido es el azul.


Hola mi nombre es Gelina Yaniero, tengo 14 años. Estudio en el liceo Regina Martyrum y estoy en 4to año.Me encanta salir con amigos y paso mucho tiempo en facebook.  Vivo en Montevideo / Uruguay con mi padre mi madre y mi hermana.Chau…besos! … nos vemos.
 
Hi, my name is Gelina Yaniero, I’m 14 years old. I study on Regina Martyrum high school and I’m  fourt  grade student. I like going out with friends and I spend a lot of time in facebook.
I live in Montevideo / Uruguay  with my father, my mother and my sister. Bye bye!!...kisss…seee you.

Mi nombre es Jose Piedra, tengo 15 años. Me gusta la música, especialmente el rock nacional (ntvg ,la vela puerca,etc)  no me gusta las personas que se meten en los asuntos de los demás.
Respecto a  los deportes practico rugby, juego en el Liceo Jubilar.

My name is Jose Piedra and I´m  15 years old. I like music especially uruguayan rock (NTvG,la vela  puerca, etc)  I don´t like people who dabble in the affairs of others. About sports I play rugby at Liceo Jubilar

Mi nombre es Matias, tengo 15 años. Me gusta estar con mis amigos y divertirme, escuchar todo tipo de música, menos cumbia. No me gusta estudiar pero tengo que hacerlo.

My name is Matias , I’m 15 years old. I like hanging out with my friends, I like a different kinds of music, but I don’t like Cumbia, I don’t like studying but I have to do it.

Mi nombre es Nicolás Valiente, tengo 15 años y soy de Montevideo. Sé hablar español e inglés. Este año estudiaré en el Saint Brendan’s School. Soy de estatura mediana, pelo oscuro y ojos marrones. Me gustan todos los tipos de música, Glee y hago graffitis. No me gusta el carnaval, ni el rugby.

My name is Nicolás Valiente, I am 15 years old and I am from Montevideo, Uruguay. I can speak Spanish and English. This year I am going to study at Saint Brendan’s School. I am médium-height, I have dark hair and Brown eyes. I like all kind of music, Glee and I enjoy doing graffitis. I don’t like carnaval nor rugby.

Hola mi nombre es Florencia Nantes, tengo 15 años. Estudio en el Liceo Misericordista, concurro 4to año. Me gusta salir con amigos, pero no me gusta ir al teatro porque me parece muy aburrido.
Besos, chau…

Hello my name  is  Florencia Nantes,  I’m 15 years old.I study in Misericordista high school , I’m a fourth  grade student. I like going out with friends , but i dont like going to the theater because it’s very boring. Kisses, bye!

Hola mi nombre es Katerin Olivera, tengo 15 años. Estudio en el liceo Andres Pastorino, concurro  a 4to año. Me gusta estar con mis amigos todo el tiempo, paso mucho tiempo en la computadora. Tengo una familia muy  grande.No me gusta tener mucho tiempo libre porque me aburro. Besos, hasta pronto.
 
Hello my name is Katerin Olivera, I’m 15 years old. I study in Andres Pastorino high school , I’m a fourth  grade student. I like being with my friends a lot, and I spend a lot of time in the computer. I have a big family. I dont like having to much spare time because I get bored.

Hola mi nombre es Pablo Rivas, tengo 15 años  y no tengo hermanos. Me gusta el rock pero solo en español. Juego al rugby pero no me gusta mucho, estoy en 4º de liceo y voy a ir a el liceo Regina con muchos de mis ex compañeros.

Hello my name is Pablo Rivas, I´m 15 years old and I don’t have brothers. I like rock but only in Spanish. I play rugby but I don’t like it, I'm in 4º grade of high school and I will go to Regina´s high school with many of my former teammates.
 
Mi nombre es Daniel Alvez tengo 15 años ,vivo con mi madre mi padre y mi hermana. Mi música favorita es el rock y el rap, también algo de MPU…voy a ir al liceo Reginaa  con muchos de mis compañeros..no me gusta jugar mucho al soccer pero cuando jugamos con amigos si..me gusta el hip hop(hago graffitis y bailo algo ahí)

My name is Daniel Alves I am 15 years old. I live with my mother, my father and my sister. My favorite kind of music is rock and rap, also some MPU ... I go to  Regina´s high school with many of my friends. I do not like to play a lot of soccer but when we play with friends if .. I like hip hop (I do graffities and dance around).

Holami nombre es Paula Martinez , tengo 15 años y soy de acuario .Me encanta escuchar música  todo el tiempo  y divertirme con amigas/os . Estoy mucho rato en la computadora. Soy de hacer bromas… pero cuando tengo que ser madura Lo Soy! Voy al liceo Misericordista .
 Me gustan David Guetta , One Republic ,Keane , Wisin y Yandel calle 13 , Daddy Yankee , Alexis y Fido y Tito el Bambino


Hello, my name is Paula Martinez, I´m 15 years old and I´m an Acquari. I love listening to music all the time and having fun with friends / os. I am a long time on the computer. I make jokes ... but when I have to be mature I am! I'll go to Misericordista´s high school.  I like David Guetta, One Republic, Keane, Wisin y Yandel Calle 13, Daddy Yankee, Alexis y Fido and Tito el Bambino.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario